When we launched Farmers of Europe last year, we never thought that the Covid-19 crisis would have such an impact on our project! Appointments were cancelled, borders were closed, continuing to work was difficult. But in the meantime we have been able to publish our 2nd issue!
In Farmers of Europe 2021-001:
- The most beautiful mudpool in the Netherlands – Raising organic pigs with Boer Bas
- Samuel Masse, CEJA President and organic winemaker
- Safety- Rural crime
- Company Profile – SIP
- SIMA Innovation Awards: The Winners of 2021
- 20 years of Merlo Multifarmer
- Over 13,000 tractors in almost 50 years. Piet Verschelde, the tractorhunter of Europe
- Column Tom Vandenkendelaere – 2021, White smoke at last?